When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Martha is not here!!!!

I've been collecting "Blue Willow" for about 25 years now. I love it! I love watching old westerns because of the items you see while watching them. Old dishes, lace doilies, tablecloths and so on...... here are a few pictures of my home...come on in...nothing overly fancy, but this is me.
I found this lamp and shade at Dollar General! $12.00!
This is my quiet reading spot...currently reading ANYTHING Claire Cook! So funny!
My living room......my way!
My re-treat! My bedroom......

My cutie pie little OLD lamos I bought at a junk sale for $10.00 for the pair!!!!!! The wiring is so old, I was a fraid to plug them in! Aren't they adorable? Anyone know if they're worth anything?

1 comment:

  1. you have such a beautiful home. It feels like home too whenever i walk in. You are so talented. I LOVE your reading spot! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete