When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cupcake Boxes...I YI YI..!!!!!

So, this was my first EVER attempt at making little boxes...not bad.... But I started out making just 15 for my grandson Jordan and his little class, then realized that I have two other Grandchildren and it wouldn't seem fair to make them just for him. So.....after two weeks, I eneded up making 56 boxes!!!! I yi yi!!!! Never again......this was a big project for a newbie to scrapping! Not to mention the homemade cupcakes to go with them! I say never again, but if you're a grandma, you know that's a lie! :)
I want to thank my Grand-Daughter, Desi for helping me with this! She had her own little assembly line going! I wouldn't have finished in time without her help!

2 comments:

  1. They were so cute, and such a hit at his school! All the kids were so excited about the box, that they didnt realize there was a cupcake inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I remember you had visited my site and seen my cupcake boxes. You had left a very sweet comment as well.. TFS :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete