When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Check This Out!!!

Really! Go to the library and check this out or better yet, buy a copy of this for yourself because you're gonna love it THAT much! I read this book in 3 days! That's a record for me! This book is so FUN! You'll actually laugh out loud! No kidding! My husband would look over at me, when I laughed, like I was crazy!!! Well, I am, just a little but I'm telling you....it's GOOD! If you want to feel good, get energized and if you love lavander, then you'll love this. You'll be walking and talking and smelling lavander all the way through! And then... you'll wish you hadn't read it yet, so you can read it again! Go get it!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment