When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Antics



   Summer time is near. I've been busy doing some creative things for our camper. There seems to be a lot of Glamorous Campers out there, better known as "Glampers". I am so intrigued!!! I think I'll play along. I do not have a Vintage camper but I do have a camper. Mine is a 32 foot Nomad and sleeps 8! I have grandchildren who will stay sometimes and I have a DH (Dear Husband) so I'll have to take it easy on the frilly foofoo! Darn it!

   Anyway, here's a peek at what I'm doing with "Her". I'll update as soon as I get "Glamping" and get these items set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment