When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

- Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Moving On To New Ground......

Spring has sprung and all things are new...again! Life is constantly evolving. I've noticed more and more lately that the only thing that stays the same is that ...everything changes, CONSTANTLY! Flowers bloom new each year and whither away to give new birth again. Like some of my blog friends, it seems big changes are happening in our lives. Most of us are bewildered and wondering when and where we'll bloom again. Our lives are evolving, over and over again. I'm whithering and evolving....what will I be? Where will I Bloom? and When? Only God knows. So, I think we'll either Bloom BIG! Or we'll lie dormant, unwilling to change. The choice is ours to make between the two. But, I'll tell this much, You and I can either evolve and anew kicking and screaming or we can let the blooms burst open to reveal our new beauty.  BLOOM FRIENDS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post. I so believe in changing and your quote by Erma Bombeck!

    ReplyDelete